Foets made an attempt to translate the conditions. When in doubt, the dutch conditions (‘voorwaarden’) are leading.
Foets assumes there is agreement on the following terms with a rental-agreement. Anyone using materials which are property of Foets is considered a renter, even in the event of no charge. The materials are considered the rented goods.
In case of damage, theft or loss, a fee of 250,- max will be charged per incident per bike.
Renter is supposed to take good care of the rented goods. This can be done by doing (among others):
- In the case of a malfunction or defect, immediately repair, or have repaired, the defect either by yourself or someone else. If repair is impossible, immediately contact Foets. Depending on the situation (other appointments, your location) Foets will take immediate care of replacement or repair. Reasonable costs will be charged to renter. Costs can consist of either materials (parts) and time of the repair.
- Use the bicycles only on solid roads. Paths made of shells are considered solid. Do not ride the bicycles on sand or dirt.
- Do not bring the bicycle to the beach. Do not expose the bicycle to salt water (seawater).
- The bicycle is supposed to be used by 1 person. Only with the use of a child’s seat a child of a maximum age of 4 years old can ride along.
- Park a bicycle in a way and at a place that does not obstruct others.
- Lock the bike when parked. Connect the bicycle to a pole/tree or fence when parked so it can not be taken away when locked.
- If renter cannot make the agreed return time contact Foets to re-schedule.
In the case of a lost/stolen/damaged bicycle, a charge of max. 250 EUR will be paid by renter to Foets, together with handing over the key the damaged e-bike or a police report (in case of theft).